My friend Jennifer had her baby girl Sydney yesterday! She's so adorable and everyone's doing well! That means I'm next on deck with Sydney's friend! Oh boy (or girl)!
My doctor told me that I passed the group B strep test so I won't have to have any antibiotics during delivery. YAY! I'm also pretty sure that the baby has dropped within the last couple of days. I've been feeling a little more pressure lower plus I think my belly looks lower too. The best part is that I can breath now! (Well, with the exception of being sick.) Plus I haven't been getting heartburn either. I've also heard that another benefit is that your stomach has more room so you can eat more... although I (unfortunately) haven't had a problem with that ; )
So this pic is actually from last week, but I think it's still a good current representation...

-------------------------------------
How big is your baby?
Your baby is most likely between 16 ½ to 19 ½ inches long and weighs 6 to 7 pounds.*
What is happening with your baby?
Even though by the end of this week your baby is considered full term, it is still better in most situations for the baby to remain in the womb until he/she signals that they are ready to come out.
If your baby has not turned and is not in the head down position, you should begin talking with your health care provider and partner regarding the various options that are available. There are several ways that babies can be turned. There are both natural techniques and medical techniques. Remember that breech presentations occur in about 1 in 25 full-term births.

No comments:
Post a Comment