Welcome Mataya!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

33 WEEKS (a little over 8 months)

This weekend was super busy! Jill, Anna, Jenn, Jennie, Rhondy, and Fabe (all awesome people) threw me a wonderful baby shower this weekend! I felt extremely special and blessed by everyone! Thank you so much! About 15 of my friends were there. It was so fun! There was a fun Hawaiian theme and luckily, I found this Hawaiian print dress in my closet that I probably haven't worn since I graduated college... it still fit! YAY for stretchy fabric! hehehe Here's a few pics... even though there were plenty of places to sit, mostly everybody ended up in 1 very large conversation : )





--------------------------
How big is your baby?
Your baby is approximately 15 ¼ to 17 ¼ inches long and weighs between 4 ½ to 5 pounds.*

What is happening with your baby?
Your baby’s skin is beginning to look less red and less wrinkled. Fat stores are continuing to be deposited under his/her skin. His/her bones are all beginning to harden except for the skull. The skull needs to remain soft and pliable for delivery.*

1 comment:

Sarah said...

so fun!!! So sad to miss it!!! Love you!!